Thursday 30 July 2015

Musing and pottering



It's been a funny couple of days. I'm finding it strange not working at the moment, Odd how when I am there is so much I want to do but when I actually have some time I can't remember what it was.
The girls haven't wanted to do much really and apart from some games of badminton and chess with the youngest we've all pretty much done our own thing. What happened before the internet?

I've been time wasting on Mumsnet and browsing through the relationships section. Oh my there are some sad stories on there. Some are almost identical to my own so I can relate to them. It does make me cynical about marriage, which is a shame as I'm sure (am I?) that there must be some happy ones out there. Good luck to you if you are in one!

For some relief I turned to the wonderful thread on weird internet dating on the same page. Well I laughed until tears rolled down my face. Really? If only half of these are true I'm certainly not trying online dating. Some of the posters tell it really well and it does make for entertainment but away from it I find it all a little sad. Are men and women so very different? It would appear so from these threads...

No comments:

Post a Comment