Friday 29 May 2015

Meltdown motivation

Hi, I'm a mum just trying her best to be frugal, healthy and do the very best for my daughters. Not a lot to ask or anything unusual in that you might say but I've reached meltdown.

 I read that dairy, meat and wheat are bad. Processed foods must be consigned to the bin. A bin? What about the devastating effect of all that plastic floating in the oceans killing our planet? No everything must be made from scratch with organic wholemeal cooked in a home made kiln but what about those who claim no no no everything must be raw or you'll give your kids cancer in later life. Don't use canned food or eat tuna because of mercury poisoning. Don't use bleach or allow chemicals in your soaps or shampoos. You must eat breakfast and no snacks but what about those fasting days, you know the ones that promise you giddy health and a svelte figure in two weeks? On and on and on well you get the picture. The messages are constant and conflicting and I've had enough. So now I plan to do my own research and make my own choices. I know I'm not alone so here starts a little blog on a quest for the truth about life. Not a lot to ask surely?

No comments:

Post a Comment